Pages

5/12/2008

Happy Birthday Lane!

Lane has had the first of a long line of birthdays in May. He turned 12 May 10th and we had an interesting treasure hunt for him. Cammie, Bronwen, and I made up clues and riddles that we hid all over the "Pemberton Grounds." The clues eventually leading him to the trunk of our Accord where his prize lay --A Ripstik. It's a type of skateboard but, "Much easier to master," as Lane says. You can click on the link to see what the Ripstik looks like. I wasn't able to get a picture of him on it as he hates having his picture taken. He always groans and asks, "Is this for your blog?" He drives me crazy sometimes but all in all he's a great brother!

Happy Birthday, Bro!



2 comments:

The Arteagas said...

I can't believe how cute and adorable the Pemberton family is!

Name: Karen said...

Fun Birthday idea Claire!

I just want you to know I tagged you on my blog. So go there and you will get the instructions!

Love you--Auntie Karen